Increased mobility leads to a better and happier life. Many patients have experienced chronic pain. Often times, the only solution is a prescription for an opioid painkiller or invasive surgery. These solutions have a high inherent risk.
At The Diabetic Shoppe, we believe in solutions that empower our patients and assist clinicians in improving medical care. Testing blood sugar, wearing preventative footwear, and ANS testing all serve to promote patient empowerment and prevention. With our brace offerings, we aim to improve the happiness of our patients and their families.
Our braces offer a less invasive technique to reduce pain and improve mobility. Most major insurances understand the benefit that improved mobility can provide, and in turn most insurances cover our braces. You may not have to live life in pain.
Contact us today to find out if quality.
Insurance qualifications for a brace can include any one of the following:
- Back, Knee, Wrist, or Ankle Pain
- Mild Fractures
- Medial and Lateral Ligament Support
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee sprains or strains
- Meniscal cartilage derangement
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Wrist injuries, including muscle strains or sprains
- Postoperative utilization
- Thumb injuries
- Acute and chronic ankle sprains
- Chronic ankle instability
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Chronic low back pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Postural Misalignment Requiring Support
- Herniated Discs
Monday – Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm CST