This is the web site of The Diabetic Shoppe
Our postal address is
6629 MS HWY 32 E
Charleston, Ms 38921-2413
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach us by telephone at 888-571-3533
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
- We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
- The information we collect is used by us to notify customers about updates to our Web site but not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. We will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward.
- Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address.
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information.
- Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.